Air Driven Freon Pump--Shineeast
|FOB Price:||US $0.1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $0.1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||800 Pieces /Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: RP03-06-2
- Type: Pneumatic Frigerant Pump
- Theory: Reciprocating Pump
- Air Consumption: 0.6-1.2m3/Min
- Working Medium: Refrigerant, Freon
- Material: Stainless Steel and Aluminium
- Transport Package: Carton with Foaming
- Origin: Jinan, China
- Pressure Medium: Freon
- Certificate: ISO9001
- Structure: Piston Pump
- Air Drive Pressure: 3-8bar
- Color: Black and Silver Grey
- Trademark: SHINEEAST
- Specification: ISO9001-2008
- HS Code: 8414809090
Refrigerant pump (RP03-06-2)
RP03-06-2 model air driven refrigerant pump is a new type device designed and manufactured by our company, based on the working principle of pneumatic pump introduced from abroad, and combined with the actual situation of refrigerant and refrigerant market in China.
1. Product features
It's such a device that uses compressed air as power source, air driven refrigerant pump as pressure source and refrigerant as working medium, to get the corresponding high pressure value through regulating air drive pressure; and the ratio of output pressure to air drive pressure is 6:1. When air drive pressure and outlet pressure reach balance, the refrigerant pump will stop pressurizing, and output pressure will be stable at the preset pressure, so it has such features: explosion-proof, output pressure adjustable, small volume, light weight, easy to operate, reliable performance, wide application range etc.
Cool operation-No heat generated during liquid transfer. Minor warming during vapor transfer. No refrigerant heating from the motor.
Safety-Pneumatically driven. Operates from air hose like an air tool. No electrical hazard.
1. The pump is suitable for transferring R22, R134a, R407C, R410A etc refrigerant.
2. The pump can be also used for the recovery and perfusion of new type environment-friendly refrigerant, liquefied gas (CO2, SF6, Freon etc).
3. Pump configuration:
The refrigerant pump mainly consists of air drive chamber, pressurizing chamber, auto reversing valve, inlet check valve, outlet check valve, imported seal kits, air drive piston, pressurizing piston etc.
|3.Technical parameters :|