High Pressure Air Driven Liquid Pump (BYQA-65H)
|FOB Price:||US $0.9 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $0.9/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Plywood Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: BYQA-65H
- Type: Portable
- Structure: Piston Pump
- Applicable Working Medium: Water, Hydrulic Oil, Corrosive Liquid
- Drive Air Pressure: 3-8 Bar
- Trademark: SHINEEAST
- Origin: Jinan, China
- Pressure Medium: Corrosive Liquid (Acid etc)
- Color: Green
- Theory: Pneumatic
- Working Medium: 0-455 Bar
- Pressure Ratio: 65:1
- Specification: ISO9001
- HS Code: 8414809090
It's such a device that uses compressed air as power source and air driven liquid pump as pressure source to get the corresponding outlet pressure through regulating air drive pressure; and the ratio of outlet pressure to air drive pressure is 65:1. When air drive pressure and outlet pressure reach balance, the air driven liquid pump will stop pressurizing, and outlet pressure will be stable at the preset pressure, so it has such features: explosion-proof, output pressure adjustable, small volume, light weight, easy to operate, reliable performance, wide application range etc.
Used for pressurizing water, hydraulic oil, acid etc liquids, making low-pressure liquid to high pressure liquid, the highest can be 455 bar.
BYQA --- BYQA series air driven liquid pump
65------the pressure ratio is 65:1
H------ the pump is used for corrosive liquid
IV) System configuration:
BYQA-65H air driven liquid pump mainly includes pump body, air regulating valve, air pressure gauge, liquid inlet valve etc.
- Don't start up the pump before connecting all pipelines, to avoid damaging the pump and the persons.
- Release all the pressure of the pipelines before repairing the machine, avoiding high pressure damage.
- Ensure the system does not operate before repairing it.